Oct/13: c't magazin's Business Software Supplement
The November 30th issue of c’t magazin will feature a special supplement focused on an extremely hot IT topic: Business Software. It’s a highly relevant topic for those end-of-year and last-minute business investment decisions.
The Business Software supplement will provide readers with thoroughly compiled and researched information on an important topic in the IT world. Heise, the publisher of c’t magazin, will print more than 231,000 copies – probably the largest circulation ever on this subject – and will distribute the supplement to the entire circulation of c’t magazin. Apart from the tremendous exposure to an elite readership of IT decision makers, Heise will also offer vendors extremely attractive advertising rates for this special.
Toolbox for business
• ERP(II), CRM, DMS, BI, PLM, BPM, SCM,… useful tools behind cryptic abbreviations
•Tools you should have - by rights alone
• Skillful mix: Who needs what and which software is the best?
Profitable all-around competition
• Order – production – invoice: Basic software from financial accounting (FiBu) up to ERP
• End of the paper war: Electronic invoices, digital archive
• 360°: CRM provides all-round vision to customers and business partners
• Creative and yet orderly: modern project management
• Operating intelligently thanks to business intelligence
• Crucial question: cloud or cellar computing centre?
Bonus: All new advertisers of c’t magazin will automatically receive a 30% anniversary discount on all display formats.
For more information - including featured topics, readership data and advertising information, please click here.
To place your ad in the Business Software special supplement, please contact Avani Media at 415 331-2150 or email@example.com.